I will be spending this Friday at the EMA Digi_X event talking about the Internet of Things to a sold out conference.
As one of the recognised disruptors in the NZ market I hope to be able to bring some information that can help technology in NZ jump from 3rd biggest industry to challenge that of farming and tourism.
Everybody is talking about how there’s an “Uber-for-everything”. And if there isn’t one now, there’s about to be and it could drastically kill your market share.
We are lucky enough to have expert speakers from IBM, Amazon Web Services, Air New Zealand, Thinxtra and Goat Ventures, to name a few, who will discuss exactly that, including:
- Digitally enabled supply chain – the key to the ultimate customer experience
- Transitioning from physical business to digital enterprise – the hurdles between you and the finish line
- Creating rich product experiences – customer immersion in Augmented and Virtual Reality
- Real-time is the internet of things – not just what, but when
- Seamless Customer Experiences – Evolving to Omni-channel
- If it’s obvious, it could be time for artificial intelligence
- Using access to grow your business – mobility for your teams
- Designing experiences for your customers not users
With all this talk about disruption and innovation, digital is no longer just about front-facing websites and marketing. It is about every aspect of your business: what you do, how you do it and which tools will actually help you reach your goals.